A phase III, multicenter, uncontrolled, open-label study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of preservative free, inactivated split influenza vaccine, using the strain composition 2007/2008 when administered to adult and elderly subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2007 New trial record.