Phase I Clinical Trial of Dose Escalated Bortezomib + ATO (Arsenic Trioxide) + Melphalan as a Conditioning Regimen for Multiple Myeloma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Arsenic trioxide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2009 Planned end date (1 Jun 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2007 Status change from recruiting to suspended.