A phase I, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-dose, dose-escalation study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary efficacy of XOMA 052 in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XOMA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. Phase I trials of XOMA 052 are complete according to a XOMA media release.
- 14 Jul 2009 Interim results were reported in a Xoma media release; Xoma announced positive results from single and multiple dose subcutaneous arms of the trial; Placebo patients from both US and Sweden Phase I trials included.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History