Effect of Cholesterol Lowering on the Progression of Aortic Stenosis in Patients With Mild to Moderate Aortic Stenosis (ASTRONOMER) Aortic Stenosis Progression Observation Measuring Effects of Rosuvastatin and The Sub-Study Protocol
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Aortic valve stenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRONOMER
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Sep 2015 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 17 Jul 2012 Predefined substudy results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 09 Apr 2010 Results reported in the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History