A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1152 Given as a Continuous 7-Day Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 May 2009 Planned end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2007 New trial record.