A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1152 Given as a 2 Hour Intravenous Infusion on Two Dose Schedules in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to clinicaltrials.gov record.