Randomized Multinational Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Parallel-Group Design Pilot Study to Estimate the Tolerability, Safety, PK [pharmacokinetic] and PD [pharmacodynamic] Effects of Teriflunomide for 24 Weeks When Added to Interferon-beta in Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary) ; Interferon beta
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2010 One-year data from this study were the subject of the leading oral presentation at the American Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis meeting (ACTRIMS) 2010, according to a sanofi-aventis media release.
- 11 Sep 2009 Results were presented at ECTRIMS 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History