A Prospective Evaluation in a Non-Randomized Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of the Use of the TAXUS ElementTM Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent System for the Treatment of De Novo Coronary Artery Lesions in Small Vessels.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEUS-SV
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 31 Mar 2014 Final long-term 4 and 5 year results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History