A Phase III, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 10 mg ZD4054 in Combination With Docetaxel in Comparison With Docetaxel in Patients With Metastatic Hormone-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTHUSE-M1C
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1044 to 1048 as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Sep 2011 New source identifeid and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry- India).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History