Investigation of the Effect of Opioids on Experimental Hyperalgesia in Oesophagus and Skin, and in an Ischemic Model of Musclepain. Including an Explorative Study of the Effect of Morphine on the Pain Processing in the Brain
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Hyperalgesia; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History