A Phase II Trial of Avastin [bevacizumab] in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With Recurrence of Epithelial Carcinoma of the Ovary/Fallopian Tube/Peritonium Within 12 Months of Platinum Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2012 Sanofi and Genentech are added as an associations and lead centres and actual initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2007 to 1 Mar 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.