A Phase I/II Study of Azacitidine (Vidaza), Docetaxel and Prednisone for Patients With Metastatic Hormone Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With a Taxotere Containing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to Withdrawal of Funding.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.