Phase 3, Open-Label, Single-Arm Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Reactogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Ambulatory Elderly Adults Aged 68 Years and Older Who Received 1 or More Doses of 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine at Least 3 Years Before Study Enrollment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 15 Sep 2011 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.