Phase I/II, Open Label, Dose Ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerance, Pharmacokinetics and Potential Anti-Inflammatory Activity of HE3286 When Administered Orally for 29 Days to Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis on a Stable Dose of Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs HE 3286 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Harbor Therapeutics
- 13 Jun 2011 Actual patient number 14 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.