A Phase 1 Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Doses of PRTX-100 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Aug 2013 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology according to a Protalex media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.