Medical and Economical Evaluation of Contrast-enhanced Ultrasound Imaging for the Early Estimate of Bevacizumab Effect on Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sulfur hexafluoride (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of ancillary study (n=130) assessing bevacizumab pharmacokinetics using a two-compartment pharmacokinetic population model, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics Journal.
- 16 Jun 2016 Results of two-compartment pharmacokinetic population model (n=130) published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 19 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2008 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History