A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, three-period crossover study to investigate the pharmacodynamic effect of two CRF1 antagonists GSK561679 and GW876008 on meal induced cortisol responses in patients with IBS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emicerfont (Primary) ; Verucerfont (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to discontinued. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2007 New trial record.