A Phase 2, Randomized Trial of Chemoradiation With or Without Panitumumab in Subjects With Unresected, Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCERT-1
- Sponsors Amgen
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00003875).
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History