An open-label, single-dose desipramine, multiple-dose HCV-796, sequential 3-period study to determine the pharmacokinetics of the potential drug interaction between HCV-796 and desipramine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Nesbuvir (Primary) ; Desipramine
- Indications Hepatitis C; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 16 Apr 2008 Development of nesbuvir has been discontinued due to safety issues, according to a ViroPharma media release.
- 11 Apr 2008 According to NCT report study status changed to completed.
- 24 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2008.