An open label, single arm study to assess the safety and immunogenicity of omalizumab liquid administered subcutaneously in a pre-filled safety syringe (75 mg or 150 mg) over a period of 6 months to male and female adolescents and adults with moderate to severe persistent allergic asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2007 New trial record.