Expanded Access Program for Aztreonam Lysine for Inhalation in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Airway Infection Who Have Limited Treatment Options and Are at Risk for Disease Progression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 May 2009 Additional location Puerto Rico identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status change
- 13 Aug 2007 New trial record.