A Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-894, Duloxetine and Placebo in Subjects With Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sofinicline (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2009 Results reported in a NeuroSearch media release; these results do not support further development of ABT-894 in neuropathic pain, and the pain programme will be discontinued.
- 10 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Oct 2008, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History