A Randomized, Double-blind Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed Dose Rosiglitazone/Metformin Combination Therapy Compared to Both Rosiglitazone and Metformin Monotherapies in Drug Naive Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History