A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study of RWJ 333369 [carsibamate] for the treatment of neuropathic pain in diabetic peripheral neuropathy [DPN]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Jun 2012 Drug company SK Life Science added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (132) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.