A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, First Time in Human Study to Evaluate the Safety Profile, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GSK923295 in Subjects With Refractory Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 923295 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 May 2012, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.