A phase IB, study to investigate the effect of ketoconazole, a CYP3A4 inhibitor, on oral LBH589 [panobinostat] and to assess the efficacy and safety of oral LBH589 in patients with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2007 to Sep 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.