A Phase III, Multicenter, Uncontrolled, Open-Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Intramuscular Dose of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture, Using the Strain Composition 2007/2008, When Administered to Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 120 to 138 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2007 New trial record.