A Phase I/II Study of AMD3100 With Mitoxantrone, Etoposide and Cytarabine (AMD3100+MEC) in Relapsed or Refractory AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.