A 12-week, Phase II, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the response to treatment (American College of Rheumatology 20 percent response criteria) and to determine a biomarker profile in adult patients with established rheumatoid arthritis responding to ACZ885 [canakinumab] (anti interleukin 1beta monoclonal antibody) as compared to healthy subjects exposed to ACZ885.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.