A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study of the effect of SSR180575 at two doses for 24 weeks treatment on the rate of regeneration of epidermal nerve fibers in patients with mild diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 180575 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 270 to 309 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2008 Additional trial identifier SSR180575 reoprted by ClinicalTrialls.gov.