A Phase II, Randomized, Open, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Different Formulations of a Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Candidate (Split Virus Formulation Adjuvanted With AS03) Given Following a Two-administration Schedule (21 Days Apart) in Children Between 3 and 9 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; AS03B; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History