A pilot study to assess the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety/tolerability of pramlintide acetate when administered by subcutaneous infusion in a basal-bolus manner as an adjunct to continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy in patients with type 1 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 23 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2008.
- 15 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2007 New trial record.