Phase Ib study of limited androgen ablation and two dose levels of temsirolimus (NSC 683864) in patients with prostate cancer who have a biochemical relapse after prostatectomy and/or radiotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Flutamide; Goserelin; Leuprorelin; Nilutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 02 Jul 2010 Planned end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.