An open-label, multicenter, mechanism validation study to evaluate the safety, efficacy and tolerability of KP-1461 as monotherapy for 124 days in antiretroviral-experienced, HIV-1-infected subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs KP 1461 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Koronis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Results published in the PLoS One Journal (January 14), according to a Koronis Pharmaceuticals media release