A Randomized Phase II Evaluation of Continuous Progestin Therapy vs. Sequential Progestin Therapy in the Treatment of Endometrial Intraepithelial Neoplasia (EIN) From a Referred Cohort of Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia (AEH) or EIN Patients That Desire Uterine Preservation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Megestrol (Primary)
- Indications Atypical endometrial hyperplasia; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.