Rescue treatment with rituximab-CHOP [cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone] therapy and alemtuzumab (R-CHOP-A) in refractory or recidivant patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia after purine-analogous treatment.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2012 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.