Bivalirudin (Angiomax) as a procedural anticoagulant in the pediatric population undergoing intravascular procedures for congenital heart disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalirudin (Primary)
- Indications Congenital heart defects; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Oct 2008 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Sep 2007 to Aug 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.