A Comparison of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray Versus Oral Fexofenadine in the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fexofenadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2009 Results reported in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual Completion date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2007 Status change from initiated to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History