A phase II, multicenter, randomized, assessor-blinded, active-comparator, dose-finding study to evaluate AS900672 [recombinant follicle stimulating hormone] enriched versus follitropin alfa (Gonal-f) in stimulating multiple follicular development in infertile women undergoing assisted reproductive technology (ART).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone (Primary) ; Follitropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jul 2012 Primary outcome added as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Jul 2012 Merck Serono and Serono Europe added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 May 2012 Actual patient number is 522 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.