Randomized, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Rate of Bacterial Clearance of Ceftobiprole 500 Milligram Every 8 Hours Compared to Conventional Therapy in the Treatment of Hospitalized Subjects With Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftobiprole medocaril (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to withdrawn prior to recruitment. This trial has been withdrawn prior to recruitment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.