A seven-month open-labelled randomised multi-centre two-group parallel trial comparing administration of insulin detemir once daily in the morning versus NPH insulin once daily in the morning in ageing subjects with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 3L
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reportd by ClinicalTrials.gov.