A Multi-centre, Open Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Perampanel (E2007) as an Adjunctive Therapy in Levodopa Treated Parkinson's Disease Subjects With Motor Fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Sep 2009 Planned end date added to 1 Apr 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.