A 48-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Evaluation of the Comparative Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Exelon 10 and 15 cm2 Patch in Patients with Alzheimer's Disease Showing Cognitive Decline during an Initial Open-Label Treatment Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 11 Sep 2012 Tolerability results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 11 Sep 2012 Effects of treatment on the autonomy and higher level function subscales of the ADCS-IADL presented at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History