A Phase 2b/3, Randomized, Double Blind, Dose Confirming Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Tolerability of Apricitabine Versus Lamivudine in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Patients With the M184V/I Mutation in Reverse Transcriptase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apricitabine (Primary) ; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional location (Germany) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional locations (France. United Kingdom and Portugal) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.