An Open-Label, Randomized Study of Low-Dose Cytarabine in Combination With Arsenic Trioxide Compared With Low-Dose Cytarabine Alone for the Treatment of Elderly Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 31 Jul 2012 Company (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries) added as an association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Mar 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (67) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.