A Randomized, Prospective, Multicenter Trial to Compare the Effect on Chronic Allograft Nephropathy Prevention of Mycophenolate Mofetil Versus Azathioprine as the Sole Immunosuppressive Therapy for Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azathioprine (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHENA
- 16 Feb 2018 This trial was completed in Italy (end date:2017-11-29), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.