A multi-centre, open label study to investigate the recovery of IFN [interferon]-beta efficacy in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients with neutralising IFN-beta antibodies and reduced bioavailability.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RENeu
- Sponsors Biogen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date 12 Feb 2004 added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 29 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).