A Two Part Study in Japanese Patients With mCRC, Consisting of an Open-label Phase I Part to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Cediranib (AZD2171) in Combination With FOLFOX Followed by a Phase II, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of Cediranib (AZD2171) in Combination With FOLFOX.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the Annals of Oncology.
- 09 Aug 2011 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History