Comparison of efficiency of high dose atorvastatin and endothelial progenitor-capture stents and bare metal stents in reduction of neointimal formation in patients with non ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JACK-EPC
- 25 Sep 2010 Six-month results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 12 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 23 Jan 2010 Clinical outcomes presented at Asia PCR/Singapore LIVE, according to an orbusneich media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History