Methylphenidate transdermal system (MTS) in the treatment of adult ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2011 Actual end date (April 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Actual patient number chaned from 80 to 67 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History